Discover the emblematic town of Alcalá de Henares and its rich cultural heritage with an exclusive guide for you and your group on this private tour.
Alcalá de Henares Private Tour
Our guided tour of Alcalá de Henares will start on the Calle Mayor street and head to the magnificent Mudejar building of the Antezana hospital and its baroque church. Afterwards, we'll visit the Museo Casa Natal de Cervantes, a reconstruction of the famous Spanish writer Cervantes' birthplace.
Next, we'll head down the Calle de la Imagen street until we reach the old town and the square where the Palace of the Archbishops of Toledo is located. We'll see the remains of the old medieval walls, the old prison and the Hospital of Santa María la Rica.
As we learn more fascinating information about the town, we'll make our way to the Plaza de Cervantes square, where an iconic statue of the writer stands. We'll also visit the Oidor Chapel, where Miguel de Cervantes was baptized.
Finally, we'll tour the area surrounding the University of Alcalá de Henares, such as the old Hospedería de Estudiantes, the students' guesthouse.
Advantages of a Private Tour
By booking a private tour you'll receive a personalised service, choose the day and time that best suits you and if you're a big group you'll even save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 178.40
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 226
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 279.50
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 315.20
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
Entry fees to monuments.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.