Discover the magical and sustainable island with this La Gomera Day Trip from Tenerife. Don't think twice and enjoy an excursion to this beautiful corner of the Atlantic.
La Gomera Day Trip from Tenerife
After picking you up at the different meeting points in the north of Tenerife, between 5 and 6 am, we'll head towards the port of Los Cristianos. There we'll board a ferry that will take us to the island of La Gomera in just 45 minutes.
As soon as we arrive, we'll get on a bus and go to the Hermigua valley, for a photo stop. High cliffs and slopes with peculiar farmland will captivate you.
The tour will then continue to the municipality of Agulo, where we'll enjoy a delicious lunch that will include two dishes and a dessert, as well as bread, Canary Island mojo and water or wine. The menu will include soup for the first course and a chicken fillet with vegetables and rice or fish with wrinkled potatoes of the second course.
During the meal we'll witness a demonstration of the famous "Silbo Gomero", a unique language in the world declared a UNESCO Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
Once we have recovered our strength, we'll go into the Garajonay National Park, where the laurel forest reigns. We'll stop at the Laguna Grande, where we'll visit the interpretation centre and learn about the curiosities of the forest crown of Gomera.
Afterwards, we'll head to the Roque de Agando, the island's most symbolic natural monument. Once we arrive in San Sebastian de La Gomera, we'll see the exterior of the Torre del Conde and the Casa Colón, discovering the stories that unite the sailor with the Canary Islands.
Finally, we'll board the ferry to Tenerife, and leave you at the departure points between approximately 5 and 6 pm.
The excursion includes pick-up at different hotels and points located in the north of Tenerife. Below you can check the timetables according to where you are staying:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 64.60
Children under 2 years oldUS$ 18.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Round trip ferry tickets between Tenerife and La Gomera.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 15 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.