Stand with one foot in the Northern Hemisphere and one foot in the Southern Hemisphere, with this ticket to the famous Mitad del Mundo. You’ll be able to explore the monument, planetarium and the observation deck at your leisure.
Mitad del Mundo Ticket
Mitad del Mundo, meaning ‘Middle of the World’ in English, is exactly what its name says; it’s located exactly at the latitude 0º0º0º, where the Monument to the Equator can be found. You’ll be able to visit the natural landscapes surrounding this unique geographical location.
From the monument, there is a painted line on the floor which represents the divide between the two terrestrial hemispheres, and here you can take a photo with one foot in one hemisphere and one foot in the other- your friends are sure to be jealous!
Not only that, but you’ll have all the time you want to explore the local museum, the planetarium and the observation platform.
The Mitad del Mundo monument is open every day of the year, from 9 am to 6 pm. With this ticket, you can enter at the time of your choice.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Per person||Children under 2 years old|
Per personUS$ 5
Children under 2 years oldFree
Entrance to the Mitad del Mundo.
Access to the equator monument museum.
Access to the planetarium.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.