Learn how to locate the best shots of the city's favourite monuments alongside a professional photographer with the Quito Instagram Tour.
Quito Instagram Tour
At the time of booking, you can choose whether you prefer to take the photo tour of Quito by day or by night. You'll get to know the most photogenic side of the Ecuadorian capital. In addition, both options include pick-up and return transfer at the hotel.
Quito Day Tour (5 hours)
We'll start the photographic route through Quito in the historical centre of the city, which houses the best monuments to pose for Instagram.
In the oldest part of Quito, we'll walk next to the bustling Plaza de la Independencia and the Presidential Palace. If you take the tour on a Monday, you'll have the opportunity to witness and photograph the changing of the guard - your Instagram fans are sure to come up!
During the tour, we'll show you the best ways to capture the Basilica of the National Vow, San Francisco Square and the Church of the Company. We'll also take you to La Ronda street, one of the most beautiful streets in Quito, to pose and take some dreamy snapshots. The last stop of the tour will be at the Panecillo viewpoint, which offers the best views of the capital.
Timetable: Monday to Saturday at 8:20 am and Sundays at 2:20 pm.
Quito Night Tour (3 hours 30 minutes)
When night falls on the city, we'll set off for downtown Quito to discover its night-time illumination, which is sure to surprise you!
Walking through its streets, squares and corners you will discover perfect locations for a good Instagram photograph. Moreover, the colourful lights that illuminate the Ecuadorian capital will capture the attention of your followers.
All cities have a special charm at nightfall. We will discover how the lights bathe the monuments of Quito from the Panecillo viewpoint, the best observation point of the capital, and you'll make real photons from the top of the viewpoint!
Timetable: Wednesday to Saturday at 7:20 pm.
This tour includes pick up and transfer back to the following hotels in Quito: Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Rio Amazonas, Un House, Swissotel, NH Collection, KAIA, Holiday Inn, J-W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Dann Carlton, Le Parc and Sheraton.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
|Quito Day Tour||
|Quito Night Tour||
Quito Day Tour
Children under 3 years oldFree
Quito Night Tour
Children under 3 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up and transfer back to the hotel.
English speaking guide specialised in photography.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.