Book your ticket to the Church of the Society of Jesus and discover one of the most popular attractions in Quito. You'll find out all about its history and architecture.
Church of the Society of Jesus Ticket
At the time you booked, head to the entrance of the Church of the Society of Jesus (Iglesia de la Compañía). Its main façade, carved out of volcanic stone, is considered an iconic example of Baroque architecture in Latin America.
You'll spend an hour finding out about the history of this magnificent church, which took 160 years to build. You'll also find out why the locals call it the 'Temple of Solomon of South America'.
With your ticket, you'll also be able to explore the San Ignacio Residence, one of the first Jesuit houses in Ecuador. You'll marvel at the gold sheets that cover the walls and even get the chance to climb to the top of the bell tower, which is one of the highest towers in Quito!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 2|
Children under 2Free
Ticket to the Church of the Society of Jesus.
Entry to the bell tower.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Iglesia de la Compañía, Quito