High waterfalls, a jungle, history and culture await you with this Baños de Agua Santa Day Trip. Here you'll enjoy a day of tranquillity while discovering landscapes that will leave you captivated.
Baños de Agua Santa Day Trip
Between 4:15 and 5 am we'll pick you up at your hotel in Quito and head to the city of Baños de Agua Santa. The journey will take us approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Once we arrive at our destination, we'll go on a panoramic tour of some of its most characteristic waterfalls. We'll see the Agoyán waterfall and the Manto de la Novia waterfall, both over 70 metres high. We will make different stops at its viewpoints to take pictures and relax with the sound of its waters.
In addition, we'll enjoy a ride on a tarabita, a cable car that will allow us to discover the Ecuadorian jungle from the heights. You won't stop taking pictures!
Afterwards, we'll go on a short walk until we reach the Pailón del Diablo, a waterfall that is almost 100 metres high. We'll spend 2 hours and 30 minutes here so that you can take a walk in the forest and get to know the beautiful local flora.
Then we'll visit the Casa del Árbol, a place that has become very popular because of its incredible End of the World Swing. The views of the Tungurahua volcano are amazing.
Finally, we'll stop so that you can have lunch before starting a guided tour of Baños de Agua Santa. We'll see the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, the colonial houses and the many handicraft and sweet stalls.
The tour will end arriving at your hotel between 7:30 and 8:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
The tour includes pick-up from hotels in the Quito Metropolitan District. However, if you're staying in the northern area, i.e. from San Antonio to Cotocollao, or Tumbaco valley, you'll have to pay a supplement of US$ 10 per person on the day of the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 55
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and transfer.
Transport by car, minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
Guide in English.
Ticket for the Agua Santa Tarabita.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.