Discover the incredible history and architecture of the impressive Alhambra, the Generalife and Nasrid Palaces with a passionate and experienced guide on this tour of one of Spain's most iconic monuments.
The Alhambra is one of the most visited monuments in Spain, and for good reason. The stunning walled palace complex dates back largely to the 13th and 14th centuries, and is home to some of Europe's most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture. Admire the intricately carved stonework and the complex geometric designs of the numerous courtyards, labyrinthine hallways and elegant gardens.
Visit the main buildings and monuments of the Alhambra, including the Medina, the Alcazaba, the Generalife Gardens and the Palacios Nazaries: Mexuar, the Comares Palace and the iconic Court of the Lions.
The number of admissions to the Alhambra is limited and tickets sell out quickly, so we recommend booking your tour as far in advance as possible, especially on weekends and holidays.
The use of prams and pushchairs is prohibited on various parts of this tour. Please use a baby carrier instead during this visit.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 35
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Passionate Granada official tourist guide.
Full entrance ticket including Palacios Nazaríes, Alcazaba, Generalife and the Partal.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, some of the areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
1F Paseo del Generalife.